The safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees remain our top priority at glh Hotels. Following advice from Public Health England and the National Health Service (England), we have strict hygiene and infection control measures in place and have increased our cleaning and hygiene protocols:
- Our team is receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced hygiene protocol training
- We have increased cleaning and sanitising of our public areas and high touch hard surfaces
- There is a heightened guest room cleaning protocol in place, with the continued use of high grade disinfectant as recommended by Public Health England
- We also have hand sanitisers and antibacterial wipes available in our public areas.
Flexibility for you
- We are committed to offering flexibility to all our guests who are due to stay with us, given the current situation we have made adjustments to our booking policies and are happy to discuss your travel plans with you:
Pre-paid, non-flexible bookings
- For all prepaid, non-flexible bookings made directly with the hotels via our website or Reservations Sales Centre, we will offer free modification of reservations for any dates of travel within the next 12 months. Please note the new guest price is subject to the dates of stay and any difference will need to be paid or if the price is less then a credit will be held against the future booking. Please call or visit your hotel's website to contact us about your booking.
- Flexible bookings can be cancelled without any penalty but all no-shows will be charged in accordance with our terms and conditions. Please call or visit your hotel's website to contact us about your booking.
3rd party bookings
- If you made your booking through a third-party website or travel agent, then you will need to contact them directly to confirm their policy.