Temporary Closure of Thistle Poole
Due to the unprecedented COVID-19 situation and in line with the government recommendations to reduce any risk to our guests and team, we have made the difficult decision to temporarily close Thistle Poole Hotel, effective 25th March 2020.
Guest staying or planning to stay with us
In light of this, we will not be able to welcome you for your upcoming booking. Please take a look at our updated booking policies to make the changes you need to:
- Pre-paid, non-flexible bookings
- For all prepaid, non-flexible bookings made directly with the hotel, we will happily change your booking to another date within the next 12 months. Please note that new booking is subject to the dates of stay and any difference in rate will be charged or credited, as a result of a lower price, against your future booking. Changes to pre-paid bookings can’t be made online so give us a call.
- Flexible bookings
- Flexible bookings can be cancelled without any penalty at any time before the day of arrival. A no-show on the date of arrival will be charged in accordance with our standard terms and conditions. Flexible booking amendments or cancellations can be made online.
- 3rd party bookings through travel agents
- If you made your booking through a third-party website or travel agent, then you will need to contact them directly to amend or cancel your booking. We will offer all prepaid bookings the same flexibility as direct bookings meaning you may amend or cancel without charge.