Welcome to Your Thistle, our all new rewards programme for local corporates and businesspeople who book more than 50 room nights a year.
The fantastic perks and features include from day one of your membership:
A dedicated Account Manager
Free Upgrade (subject to availability & contracted hotels only)
10% Off F&B (contracted hotels only)
Quarterly Business Reviews
Quarterly Newsletter – Offers and updates
Monthly Booking Stats
1 x Company Appreciation Week per year
1 x £50.00 Amazon Voucher (Issued after 50 booked room nights)
1 x Weekend Stay Voucher per year (Issued after 100 booked room nights)
1 x £100.00 Amazon Voucher (Issued after 200 booked room nights)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register
Terms & Conditions
- 1. Enrolment: New Members may enrol in the Programme by completing the required information on the Programme website or through Thistle sales manager or other channels authorised by Thistle hotels. By enrolling in the Programme and using your membership account, you will be eligible for benefits as described below and to earn Your Thistle Club Points (“Points”), which can be redeemed against performance levels - Listed below ( Members Benefits)
- 2. Hotel brands currently participating in the Programme include Thistle Hotels Only. Brands participating in the Programme may be added or deleted at the sole discretion of glh hotels.
- 3.There is no fee to join the Your Thistle Club, but all Members must supply valid contact information and update such contact information as necessary to ensure it is accurate and up to date. In the event we need to communicate with a Member, we will rely on the contact information you have provided. Thistle has the right to terminate an account and/or revoke Member Points if it determines, in its sole discretion, that an account has multiple email addresses and/or is suspected of being related to fraudulent or abusive activity. Thistle reserves the right to terminate the accounts and/or revoke Points for Members without valid contact information.
- 4. By participating in the Programme and taking advantage of its benefits, you agree:
- to maintain and use only one Your Thistle Club account at any time;
- to be the only individual using your membership in the Programme (i.e., not sharing your account with anyone unless expressly permitted by Thistle);
- that you have provided valid, accurate contact information;
- that your name as shown on your Programme account matches your legal identification;
- that you only have one email address for the account;
- that you have read and understand these Terms and Conditions;
- that you are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in your state or province of residence, whichever is older; and
- that you have not enrolled as a company and/or other entity, as only individuals are permitted to enroll in the Programme.
- 5. If you choose to terminate your membership, you should contact your Thistle Sales Manager in writing.
- 6. Thistle ( Your Thistle) RESERVES THE RIGHT, in its sole discretion, to modify, alter, or otherwise update the Membership Terms and Conditions for the Programme, and/or to modify, suspend, or cancel the Programme at any time, even though such changes may affect the value of rewards or Points already accumulated. You should check the last updated date in the footer of these Terms and Conditions for notice of changes to them or to the Programme. If the footer indicates that the Terms and Conditions, or the Programme itself, have changed, you should review the changes carefully. By choosing to remain a Programme Member after Thistle( Your Thistle) has posted notice of such modifications or updates, and after you have had provided an opportunity to review the revised Terms and Conditions or Programme information, you agree to be bound by such revised Terms and Conditions or to be a part of the Programme as revised. The current Programme Membership Terms and Conditions supersede all prior published Programme Membership Terms and Conditions.
- 7. Our right to cancel your membership, and to revoke or adjust Point deposits. Thistle ( Your Thistle) has the right to cancel any individual’s Programme membership, and to revoke any and all unredeemed Points and/or benefits or rewards collected, for reasons that include, but are not limited to:
- Member’s violation of these Terms and Conditions;
- Member’s misrepresentation of any information or any misuse of this Programme;
- Member’s violation of any national, regional, or local law or regulation in connection with the use of membership privileges;
- Member’s failure to provide and maintain valid contact information;
- Member maintaining more than one active account;
- Member’s physical, verbal, or written abuse or harassment of hotel personnel or any other Thistle/GLH Group personnel;
- Abuse/misuse of any benefits or privileges provided by Thistle, or use of such benefits or privileges in violation of the applicable terms and conditions for them, including but not limited to the sale or barter of any Points or Point vouchers or Reward Nights; or
- Member taking any other action or engaging in any other activities that are to the detriment of the Programme.
- 8. If Thistle cancels your membership, the cancellation will be effective immediately, by notice to you, to the contact information provided by you. Thistle will not be responsible for failure to notify any Member of cancellation of the Member’s account if the Member has not provided Thistle with valid contact information.
- 9. If membership is terminated either by Member or Thistle, the Member will lose all Points, Point vouchers, Reward Nights, and benefits associated with the membership, and the Member will no longer be able to earn or redeem Points under this Programme. If membership has been terminated by Thistle for one of the reasons permitted in these Terms and Conditions, Thistle reserves the right to not permit the Member to re-enrol.
- 10. No member of the GLH Hotels Group shall be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses (including loss of profit, goodwill, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss) suffered by any Member in connection with their participation in the Programme. Nothing in this section shall limit any member of the GLH Hotel Group’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or any other liability which cannot lawfully be excluded or limited.
- 11. Each Member agrees to indemnify GLH Hotels in respect of all actions, claims, proceedings, demands, losses, expenses, damages and/or costs of whatever nature incurred or arising from participation in the Programme.
- 13. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- 14. This programme is managed by [GLH Hotels Management (UK) Limited, Company Number SC046004, with its principal place of business at 110 Central Street, London EC1V 8AP.