Edinburgh City Centre Hotel
Edinburgh is a cultural, sporting and shopping delight, and the Thistle Edinburgh, The King James hotel is the ideal base from which to explore the museums and art galleries, theatres and concert rooms, traditional pubs and sophisticated restaurants. For the sporty, there’s also Murrayfield, the national rugby stadium, whilst shopaholics couldn’t wish to find for more boutiques, department stores and brand names just a short stroll away.
Take a trip to Edinburgh Castle, shop till you drop on Princes Street, soak up the culture in one of the museums or simply kick back and relax in our Craig's Bar.
Whatever you want to do in Edinburgh do it with our Save and Explore Offer and enjoy an overnight stay inclusive of full Scottish breakfast and VAT.
Rate is fully prepayable at the time of booking and non refundable.
The King James Hotel, at a glance:
- Located in the heart of Edinburgh city centre just off the famous Princes Street
- 143 rooms
- Six function rooms, the largest seating up 250 theatre-style
- Craig's Bar and Restaurant
- Ideal for business, a short break, Hogmanay or the Festival
- Perfect for exploring Scotland
- Home of the Jamie's Scottish Show