Edinburgh City Centre Hotel
Edinburgh is a cultural, sporting and shopping delight, and the Thistle Edinburgh, The King James hotel is the ideal base from which to explore the museums and art galleries, theatres and concert rooms, traditional pubs and sophisticated restaurants. For the sporty, there’s also Murrayfield, the national rugby stadium, whilst shopaholics couldn’t wish to find for more boutiques, department stores and brand names just a short stroll away.
Home of the Ultimate Scottish Experience
Great news booking your tickets for Jamie's Scottish Evening has never been easier with our new online booking system.
The King James Hotel, at a glance:
- Located in the heart of Edinburgh city centre just off the famous Princes Street
- 143 rooms
- Six function rooms, the largest seating up 250 theatre-style
- Craig's Bar and Restaurant
- Ideal for business, a short break, Hogmanay or the Festival
- Perfect for exploring Scotland
- Home of the Jamie's Scottish Show