What is Cookie Compliance?
What Are Cookies?
How do you turn off cookies?
Changing your browser’s settings so that it will not accept cookies may restrict the functionality of our website. However, if you still wish to disable cookies, please visit the following section: How to turn off cookies on your browser?, or contact us at email@example.com for further information.
Please note that, if you do not wish to enable cookies (or if you disable cookies), you will still be able to browse our website and use it for research purposes.
- Collect information to help us understand browsing habits such as preferred language and contextual information that also help you navigate the site easily. This helps us improve the overall browsing experience on thistle.com
- Collect information that will allow us to tailor advertising to make it relevant for you, based on previous interactions with our website
- Remember information about your visit to the site
Types of Cookies that we use on our website
Functional cookies are cookies that help the thistle.com website function properly such as remembering your selections as you move between pages on thistle.com. These cookies do not temper or access any personal data. They are temporary and last as long as your visit on our site.
Third Party Cookies
When you visit thistle.com you may notice some cookies do not belong to us. These are called Third Party cookies and they dropped by other parties when you visit our website.
- Analytics - We use Analytics cookies to allow us to count page visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. We also use a software called TagMan to help us see which advertisements you click on and interact with. The data taken is not confidential or interchangeable.
- Remarketing - We have relationships with selected partners who may also set cookies during your visit to be used for remarketing. This helps us show you different products and services based on what is relevant to you and what you have expressed an interest in. We feel this saves you valuable time from having to search for the relevant information.
- Social Media - We also use some social media tools to enhance our interaction with you. If you already use these platforms, their cookies may be set through our website. Data collected by these companies enables them to serve up adverts on other sites that they think are relevant to your interests. If you do not use such platforms then our site will not place these cookies. We don't control the setting of these cookies, so we suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them. If you'd like to opt out, please go to the Network Advertising Initiative website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.